- A Show Stopper -

I, an avid reader and writer, write poems that are usually an escape, a way to express my feelings and somethings that are often not spoken off.. This blog has those poems I wrote, some I liked, some random and mostly those which helped me...in a hope, they help you too.. :) --Yours truly, Jazz.


Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I cherish you :)


Your friendship is special, 
Like the flowers that bloom,
Or when a butterfly emerges
From within its cocoon.
I cherish every moment
 That I spend with you
And minutes and seconds
 That I miss too.
You probably won't realize
 How much you mean to me
Even when you're tired,
 Exhausted and asleep.
I know, I will never forget you.
And I know that you won't too.
I have no words whatsoever to thank you
For all that you have done,
And might always do.
Just that I hope,
you know I cherish you.
And trust the feeling, 
That you cherish me too. 

No comments: