- A Show Stopper -

I, an avid reader and writer, write poems that are usually an escape, a way to express my feelings and somethings that are often not spoken off.. This blog has those poems I wrote, some I liked, some random and mostly those which helped me...in a hope, they help you too.. :) --Yours truly, Jazz.


Thursday, April 28, 2011

A Book of Memories..

Hidden in the attic,
all the way upstairs,
is something very special,
that I would like to share.
My hopes,
my dreams,
old photographs,
of good and bad times that make me laugh.
The joy of a hug,
the thrill of a kiss,
leaves me to remember
 the pure, simple bliss.
I cry for the fun,
and giggle for the pain,
I enjoyed the good life 
I was able to maintain.
The thoughts and wishes,
they all stay with me,
all of these contained
in my book of memories.. 


No comments: