- A Show Stopper -

I, an avid reader and writer, write poems that are usually an escape, a way to express my feelings and somethings that are often not spoken off.. This blog has those poems I wrote, some I liked, some random and mostly those which helped me...in a hope, they help you too.. :) --Yours truly, Jazz.


Friday, June 03, 2011

Hurt...deep within.

It's cheesy and you probably won't like it... But I wrote it and decided it to post it anyways. :/


I cried last night
overcome with guilt
all the memories flashing
thoughts running in front of my eyes.
I didn't know what to do
Didn't know whom to talk to
The music burned in my ears
And I drowned into the pain.
Tears flowed down my cheek
My heart ached
Scared and confused
I felt helpless; hopeless rather.
I tried to calm myself
But I wouldn't work
I breathed harder
My hands wrapped around myself
And I plunged into the pain.
After a while,
I heaved a long sigh
The tears were gone
my eyes were clouded.
And I longed for him
more than ever
Because I knew
I would feel alright
safe and protected
in his arms.
I remembered the day earlier
wished I didn't
feel like such a loser..
and tears flowed down my cheek
I tried to calm myself
But it wouldn't work. 

No comments: