- A Show Stopper -

I, an avid reader and writer, write poems that are usually an escape, a way to express my feelings and somethings that are often not spoken off.. This blog has those poems I wrote, some I liked, some random and mostly those which helped me...in a hope, they help you too.. :) --Yours truly, Jazz.


Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Keeping it quiet

An inspiration from a book I read.. :) and some of my favorite songs..



Freshly baked cookies
and the smell of chocolate
as you think of donuts
and muffins.

Suddenly the sun's all warm
smiling brightly at you
and your iPod's playing
that favorite tune..

You tap your feet
Feel the breeze blow your hair.
You feel energized and fresh
and can't wait to dance.

The evenings you feel
so colorful and alive,
Bustling with people
careless and free.

You feel all pretty
and you're more than happy
Suddenly all so helpful
and your eyes are shining bright.

You giggle, laugh
Feel all goody-goody
Crave for your favorite foods,
Yet so relaxed and at peace.

Then it strikes,
why out of the blue,
Is there such a change?
That your view of the same world
Is all the opposite of what you felt?

You, then, grin to yourself
and you feel your heart smiling...
and its reflecting on your face..
You know the reason deep down,
and you have never felt this way before. :)

No comments: