- A Show Stopper -

I, an avid reader and writer, write poems that are usually an escape, a way to express my feelings and somethings that are often not spoken off.. This blog has those poems I wrote, some I liked, some random and mostly those which helped me...in a hope, they help you too.. :) --Yours truly, Jazz.


Wednesday, February 15, 2012

No projects as of yet!

Hello! And I'm back! :)

Someone yesterday reminded me about a not-so-long-ago promise to undertake some projects about writing so that it was more consistent.
Well...as it turns out.. I don't think I'll be able to undertake any long term writing projects write now! Sorry :-( You see, I'd like to keep this blog to myself, for my poems. Also, I won't be as free as I'd like to be in the coming few weeks. And maybe soon I'll start a new blog for all the 30 day memes and random writings...etc. So, for the selected few, who have been telling me to do 30/60 days projects, I'll let you know if I put up another blog! :)

Thanks again..for reminding me! (Allison ;) and Noah you too!)

Hope to hear more from you guys! 

No comments: