- A Show Stopper -

I, an avid reader and writer, write poems that are usually an escape, a way to express my feelings and somethings that are often not spoken off.. This blog has those poems I wrote, some I liked, some random and mostly those which helped me...in a hope, they help you too.. :) --Yours truly, Jazz.


Wednesday, May 18, 2011

:)

I didn't know what kind of a title I should give..so this one's probably the first.. without one. Here goes..


I lie on the bed,
close my eyes,
my mind is clouded,
thoughts popping up.
Amidst all, I see you
every time I close my eyes;
And suddenly 
I remember
Your eyes, shining bright
Your hair, gleaming in the sun
You smile...and
I swear
I just skipped a heartbeat.
I open my eyes
the blue ceiling above, I see.
You're no more
But you will always be
a memory, a remainder
of love, pure and bliss.
I love you,
I always will
And every time I miss you,
I lie on the bed,
close my eyes...and
I swear
I just skipped a heartbeat. :)

No comments: