- A Show Stopper -

I, an avid reader and writer, write poems that are usually an escape, a way to express my feelings and somethings that are often not spoken off.. This blog has those poems I wrote, some I liked, some random and mostly those which helped me...in a hope, they help you too.. :) --Yours truly, Jazz.


Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Race against time..

 
It is really rare to
find someone
who would say it
with courage and might
and without fear.
It is really weird
when you know what
you feel is wrong
yet, you really can't stop
feeling it.
It is just so irritating
when you know
you're doing something
you shouldn't be...
and you can't find a way
to stop doing it.
It is really hard
to forget it all
and in a second
shed all your sorrows
and be happy with the people
you know, don't deserve it.
It's heartening to see
how difficult it is
to carry on correspondence
when you know, 
you can't take it anymore. 
It is scary and sad to see
how your near and dear ones
turn out to be on the wrong path
and you can't help but stare 
and dismay and do 
absolutely nothing about it.
It's sad...really..
to see how often
I am at loss of words
to describe this life
as it is racing by
and I find myself 
up late behind
trying hard....
to just catch up.


No comments: