- A Show Stopper -

I, an avid reader and writer, write poems that are usually an escape, a way to express my feelings and somethings that are often not spoken off.. This blog has those poems I wrote, some I liked, some random and mostly those which helped me...in a hope, they help you too.. :) --Yours truly, Jazz.


Thursday, May 05, 2011

The guy next door

One boring evening, with nothing to deal with, I just wrote this poem. And it actually turned out to be better than I thought.
 
When you feel down in the dumps
And it looks like there's no way out
You look to your side, and you will find
I am always right here,
I am the guy next door.
A shoulder to lean on,
a caring hug to make you feel light
a kiss on your forehead 
to tell you it's alright.
Some one once told me,
'It's the darkest before dawn'
Some one also once told me
'A coin has two sides'
With bad comes the good 
With glad comes the brood.
And ever you feel, 
Too shy, too lonely..
And that you've got no one to talk to
Don't forget to look to your side,
'cause I am the guy next door,
right here always, just beside. 

No comments: